The rapid technological advances of recent years now require new expertise and skills. To be able to establish themselves in a competitive ecosystem, companies can now base their business strategies on big data and technologies derived from artificial intelligence research.
Upon completion of their training during Diploma in Data Analytics, the student will develop the in-demand skills and knowledge needed to analyze data and drive proactive decision-making to improve business performance. This Co-op work experience will give a competitive advantage.
The Trebas Institute’s Data Analytics Co-op Diploma program will give you the tools and knowledge you need to help create value for the company you work with.
Become highly-proficient in data mining, database and analytics. Study data analytics program using industry-standard software programs and online platforms, within a curriculum that is constantly updated to give you an edge in the job market.
Check out our Student Services page under "Support for Academic Success" section for more info.
During this term of data analytics program, you'll learn:
- Learn to collect data
- Gain the skills to analyze large volumes of data and identify gaps
- Data Design - 150h
- Data Handling and Decision Making - 150h
In this term you will learn:
- Acquire knowledge to use programming language
- Get hands-on experience in using software
- Working with Data using SAS and SQL - 150h
- Data Visualization and Interpretation - 150h
During this term you will participate in:
- Co-op term: Get an opportunity to integrate academic studies with related employment experience.
- Work Placement - 240h
Our graduates from the data analytics program in Toronto will be able to pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Data Analyst - Informatics and Systems
- Database Analyst
- Data Mining Analyst
- Data Warehouse Analyst