Having a professional and well-managed online presence has become an absolute necessity for a business to thrive in today’s economy.
Trebas Institute’s Diploma in Digital Marketing Specialist Co-op provides students with the necessary skills and experience to become specialists in developing and executing digital marketing strategies. The diploma in digital marketing program focuses on marketing, advertising and campaign management through the PPC marketing model, social media networks, and research to build the correct marketing strategy.
This newly-created diploma in digital marketing program provides an in-depth understanding of topics such as online advertising and publicity, search engine optimization (SEO), analytics and data-driven decision-making, content development as well as social media strategy and management.
Students will learn how to analyze their clients’ digital marketing needs, provide auditing services to make necessary improvements and design and execute expertly-crafted marketing plans during the diploma in digital marketing specialist program.
The diploma in digital marketing program in Toronto will also expose students to a number of different types of clients (e.g., businesses, charitable organizations, government agencies, influencers, celebrities, etc.) in order to increase their versatility and chances of success in the job market.
Check out our Student Services page under "Support for Academic Success" section for more info.
In this term of the diploma in digital marketing program, students will learn how to:
- Develop digital campaigns
- Use key building and analytical tools
- Introduction to Marketing and Branding- 60h
- SEO with Google- 60h
- Website Building and Design for Marketers- 60h
- Google Analytics- 60h
In this term, students will learn how to
- Build, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns
- Discover the power of copywriting
- Managing Sponsored Social Media Campaigns- 60h
- Pay Per Click Marketing with Google AdWords- 60h
- Campaign Management and Compliance- 60h
- Copywriting- 60h
In this term, students will participate in
- Co-op term and get an opportunity to integrate academic studies with related employment experience.
- Work Placement- 240h
Our graduates have gone onto pursue successful careers as:
- Advertising Consultant
- Communications Officer
- Media Coordinator
- Event Marketing Specialist
- Specialist: e-media Advertising