Trebas Institute’s Fast-Track E-Commerce and Online Business Management program will provide you with all the knowledge and skills necessary to thrive as an entrepreneur or online business manager in fewer terms.
Doing business online has become absolutely essential to nearly every organization. Even if a company does not actually sell their products or services online, they will still likely need social media profiles and a website.
Become highly-proficient in digital marketing strategy, social media management, and successfully starting and running an online business. Study using industry-standard software programs and online platforms, within a curriculum that is constantly updated to give you an edge in the job market.
French Workshops available!
Check out our Student Services page under "Support for Academic Success" section for more info.
Intakes: January, April, July and September
ELIGIBLE FOR POST-GRADUATION WORK PERMIT
ACS (Attestation of College Studies)
Program delivered in French or English
In this term, you will learn: the fundamentals of successfully starting and running an online business; the core principles of digital marketing and how to begin developing an online marketing plan; the skills and knowledge necessary to become highly-proficient in one the most important tools to effectively run a business—the spreadsheet; the core principles and practices of financial accounting; how to design and execute highly engaging social media campaigns; how to set up and manage an online customer service system; as well as the most important laws and regulations to be aware of when running an online business.
- Starting an Online Business (60h)
- Introduction to Digital Marketing (60h)
- Spreadsheets and their Applications (45h)
- Introduction to Accounting (60h)
- Social Media Management (60h)
- Online Customer Service (60h)
- Digital Business Law (45h)
In this term, you will learn: how to analyse and interpret financial and business data; how to plan and execute online sales and marketing representation strategies; how to plan and execute the promotional component of an online marketing plan (e.g., digital advertising campaigns using industry-standard platforms, online publicity campaigns, etc.); the skills and knowledge necessary to become highly-proficient in industry-standard accounting software; how to effectively recruit, train, and manage the sales force for a business; how to effectively set up and promote an online store; as well as how to identify global market opportunities and adjust business and marketing practices to address legal and cultural differences.
- Business Auditing and Reporting (60h)
- Sales and Marketing Representation (60h)
- Online Promotion and Digital Advertising (60h)
- Online Accounting Software (60h)
- Sales Force Management (45h)
- Promotion of an Online Store (60h)
- International Trade in the Digital Age (45h)
In this final term, you integrate everything that you learned throughout the program by applying your knowledge to perform an internal business audit to identity an organization’s strengths and weaknesses, and an external market audit to identity possible threats and opportunities; to create highly-effective sales presentations that will get customers to act; to create a comprehensive, professional online marketing plan; and then conclude with a 135-hour internship in e-commerce and online business management.
- Business Data and Marketing Research (75)
- Business and Sales Presentations (45h)
- Creating an Online Marketing Plan (75h)
- E-commerce and Online Business Management Internship (135h)
Our graduates pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Digital Marketing Consultant / Strategist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Digital Account Manager
- Social Media Manager
- Advertising Consultant
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Coordinator
- E-Commerce Consultant / Strategist
- Online Store Manager
- Online Sales Manager