To study at Trebas Institute, there are some important requirements to meet:
Our goal is to guide you to make a sound and valued decision on your program of study by listening to your interests and matching your skills accordingly.
Our four-step admissions process is designed to ensure that we select and admit the right students with the potential to successfully complete the programs and become exceptional graduates with aptitude to excel in the creative industry.
For any questions connect with our advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1 (416) 966-3066
Our admissions counselor will answer any queries you have whilst helping guide you through the documents required for your admission. Required documents include:
• A valid government issued photo ID
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Grade 12).
• If OSSD is not available any of the following documents can be submitted:
• Be at least 18 years old and successfully pass the Wonderlic.
• General Education Diploma (GED) or GED Official Transcript
• Original diploma or transcripts from overseas and Educational Credential Assessment from WES, ICAS, UofT or equivalent
• Post-secondary credential or official Transcript from any Canadian province.
(It should be noted that all documents must be in English or French)
With the help of an admissions counsellor and the head of student financial aid, determine the most appropriate payment method. If any documents are required, they will also be available to outline what is needed.
Non-refundable application fee of $50.00 and Admission fee of $200.00 ($250.00)
You did it!
Your admissions counsellor will take you step-by-step through all the enrolment forms to ensure you are prepared for the journey ahead. We look forward to meeting you at orientation and later, in class.