Our personal data is now digitized and connected, so it is essential to be able to ensure its security.
Businesses, agencies, and individuals require the services of the best experts to design solutions, perform penetration tests, and ensure the overall security of the digital infrastructure of their business operations. This one-year cybersecurity program is ideal for those looking to become familiar with all aspects of cyber security such as blockchain, big data and the IoT (Internet of Things). This cybersecurity specialist program is powered by CompTIA, giving you the knowledge to build a solid foundation towards the Security+ certification.
Trebas Institute’s Diploma in Cybersecurity Specialist Co-op program will train you in best practices in computer security. This will give you the tools and skills to participate in the development of models, systems, or resources to protect computer data.
Check out our Student Services page under "Support for Academic Success" section for more info.
During this term you'll learn:
- Use tools and programming language
- Introduction to Cybersecurity - 60h
- Computer Networks - 60h
- Communications, Operation Systems and Data Management - 60h
- Programming Languages for Cybersecurity - 60h
During this term you will learn:
- Assess risks to improve organizational security
- Respond to security alerts and fix flaws
- Prevent cyberattacks
- Concepts and Practical Implication of Encryption - 60h
- Information Security in Cyber World - 60h
- Penetration Testing - 60h
- Hackathon - 60h
During this term you will participate in:
- Co-op term and get an opportunity to integrate academic studies with related employment experience.
- Work Placement - 240h
Our graduates after completing diploma in cybersecurity will be able to pursue successful careers in the following roles:
- Informatics Security Analyst
- Systems Security Analyst
- IT Analyst